Saturday, July 11, 2015

4th of July in Incline


Fun facts that happened this week:

Took a hike with Sister Rogers
Burnt my arm with an iron, now I have a huge new scar on my right arm.
My camera randomly decided to brake.
When we were at dinner on Sunday, I spit my water all over everyone.....no comment
Moving to Carson tomorrow
There is a Target in my area. I will be broke when I get home
My Spanish is A LOT BETTER! YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE IT!:) I can finally have a normal convo with someone:) I talk as much as I can:) But I still talk in English as much as I can:)
Sister Cordle has now been my shortest companion
My new companion will be Sister Barker (she was Sister Underlys last companion, funny right:)
Oh yes met our new mission president, President Chestnut
 
Man life is hard sometimes. But Heavenly Father is always there for us.  Sorry I didn't feel like writing a whole lot last week, I was just pooped out:)

On the 4th we came home early because there were too many crazy people on the streets.  Then we had dinner with the people we live with and then played games.  The Sister we live with fixed some of my skirts that were too long.  At about 9:30pm we went outside in our sweatshirts and blankets and watched the fireworks on the deck, we had a great view!:)

I am sad to be leaving this area but when it is your time, it is your time. :) I am leaving my area in Incline and headed to a place called Carson City.  I promise to write more later. 

Love, Hermana Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment