Saturday, July 18, 2015

Heartbreaking Goodbyes and New Beginnings

 Well, I've been in my area for about a week now and I have so much to fill you in on.  So last Monday I had a lot of goodbyes I had to make.  You know how much I dislike the "g" word (goodbye).  So after a long tear filled day of packing I was finally set to leave on Tuesday.  Tuesday we loaded up the car and I left.  I said goodbye.  As we were leaving it was real, it hit me like a ton of bricks.  I had been in Tahoe for almost 7 months, and I had to say goodbye.  The finding out about Bishop Maine's death happened and everything so it was a hard week.  I am doing better though.

My companion is Sister Barker.  Sister Underly is serving in Carson City as well, so I get to see her like everyday and that's so awesome, right?!  Please take care, I love all of you so much!

Hermana Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment