Saturday, October 3, 2015

Doing Hard Things

once companions, always companions
What even happened this week? This week seemed like it went on forever! This week was really hard for the both Sister Stott and I. I feel like the only thing to do is be strong. It has been hard but I can do hard things with the support from my amazing family and Heavenly Father. 

On Monday we had a Zone Activity at the Park. We played Volleyball and ate food:) 

Tuesday we went on exchanges, I was with Sister Wilkins (Sister Underly's companion). So that means next transfer since we are all staying in the area we get to go on exchanges which is super exciting. 

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday were just emotional.  I ironed someone's laundry for 5 hours (long story).  

Our investigators didn't get baptized on Saturday, but the Women's Conference was good.

I've been sick all week. And oh yes we have bed bugs, they have been biting me like non stop! But don't worry about me. I'm all good:) 

Love Tay:)

No comments:

Post a Comment