Saturday, September 26, 2015

They Are Changing My Life

our host family 
This work is so amazing. This is literally the hardest thing I have ever done in my life, but it is amazing. I am not changing these peoples lives they are changing mine. To see the light of Christ ignite in people is such an unexplainable feeling. This week was really good, huge miracles happened.


Don't ask :)
We were in the park on Friday because we had an appointment, but they never showed. So we were really disappointed. As we were walking back to the car we met this guy, he is so amazing. We just started talking to him about the Gospel and he was just smiling from ear to ear. So we set up a return appointment with him and he asked us if this was just for him, we said heck no techno this is for your whole family. He said ok I am not sure about my family, I cant speak for them, but I will let you know. So we left him with a prayer and went to the car. Literally not even 15 seconds after we left he called and said my wife is here so I don't know if you want to come back and talk to her. So we flipped a U-y and went back! We Had a great lesson with them:) Then we had an appointment to see them this next Wednesday, but we got a call on Saturday and he said, "You guys brought me so much peace and you guys can come whenever like today or tomorrow works for me." We can come today! So we went and it was amazing and I just love miracles:) 
 
Still don't ask :)
On Saturday we spoke at a baptism of someone in a different ward, which was random that we got asked to speak out of all the missionaries but it was amazing. 

Our other investigators are hopefully getting baptized next Saturday, the 26th. Please pray for them, they are amazing.  They came to church on Sunday, we didn't think that they came because it was Stake Conference and there were a lot of people there but they came and it was awesome.
I love you so much! Siempre!

Your Missionary Taylor:)

Really don't ask :)

No comments:

Post a Comment