Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Hermana Friend Arrives in Reno

[This is the quick email I got from Taylor, then below is an email we received from the Reno Mission office.]

This morning Hermana Tebbs had to leave at 5:30 am so we had to wake up early to drop her off at the office.  I didn’t get too much studying done today because of everything going on and I am nervous to go off to Reno tomorrow.  We don’t have much time to email today or for this week.  I get on a plane from Mexico around 6 am so we will be leaving the CCM before 4 am. I will arrive in Phoenix, Arizona around 9 am. Then a few elders, Elder Quinton, who I flew to Mexico with, included and I have about a five hour layover in Arizona.  Then we board a plane to Reno, Nevada around 2 pm.  Tomorrow will be a crazy long day but I am praying for the best. Anyways I love you so much and miss you!  Love Always Taylor

 
Taylor with her Mission President
 and his wife
Dear parents and loved ones:

I am pleased to let you know that your missionary has arrived safely in the Nevada Reno Mission.   Sister Hermansen and I are so grateful to have them join the ranks of our committed and faithful missionaries. 

This is Taylor with her new
 companion/trainer
Please send all mail directly to your missionary.  They will let you know their physical address on Monday when they write.  Any mail sent to the Mission Office will be forwarded the next day but the US Postal Service prefers that we not forward too much mail.

The newest missionaries to the
Reno Nevada Mission
We have a wonderful Mission Blog.  You can see pictures and updates from time to time at the following website:     http://nevadarenomission.blogspot.com.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful missionary with us.  We assure you of our interest and concern for their happiness, safety, and success as they serve in this great mission.

With every best wish, President David N. Hermansen, Nevada Reno Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment