Saturday, April 18, 2015

Staying In Lake Tahoe

Good news here I am not getting transferred and neither is Sister Underly. SO we will be together for Mothers Day! My address is the same!:) To be honest my homesickness is getting way better.  I have been learning to rely on the Lord.  I have a strong testimony on the Plan of Salvation.  Sometimes it is hard to realize and wonder why bad things happen but it is only to test our faith.  My trials are no where near close to bad, I have a great life and even when it sucks at times I know I can go to sleep with my testimony and knowing Heavenly Father loves us and He lives. 

Well for this week we had to give a training on this thing called SLICKER!  I was nervous for the training but it went a lot better then I thought it would. We had capes so that was fun haha:)  We also had exchanges this week and the Sister I went with was very real.  We had similar backgrounds so that was coolie.  My mission experiences make me really thankful for all of the things I do have in my life. ALL THE PEOPLE I HAVE IN MY LIFE! I am blessed. Thank you for everything!

Random Things: 
  • Had a fantastic lesson with one of our investigators. We brought 4 youth and they all bore their testimonies. It was powerful.
  • When I went on Exchanges we had a powerful lesson as well. We watched The Joseph Smith Restoration video and man the Spirit was STRONG!:) Even in a different language!
  • We painted a ceiling this week.
  • California's State Flower=DAFFODIL:) Way cool/
GUESS WHAT! MEET THE MORMONS IS OUT!:) We are allowed to watch it with our investigators so I am thinking about buying it. Well take care. I love you!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment