Saturday, September 5, 2015

Mountain Goats

So Dad remember when you said "Hey kid go ride your bike" Well I did and that was not my idea of a bike ride. "It will be fun they said...!" On Wednesday we decided to ride our bikes. We were riding in style, it was awesome. The wind in my hair. We rode a few miles and then it all went down hill, literally. We had to go off roading and we went off the trail and POP POP POP! THERE GOES MY TIRES:) I ran straight into these thorn things that the mission office always warns missionaries about in Nevada. They are called goat heads, but I like to call them Mountain Goats...BECAUSE THEY ARE HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done with that! I CANT BELIEVE RONIN MICHAEL IS HERE:) I am so excited for the family.  

I have come to realize on my mission that is work is incredibly hard, but it is incredible. Right now in this area we are focusing on strengthening the members in the Spanish Group. The dream/goal is to get a branch here. But it is a work in progress. I love being able to see my Spanish expand.

Well I hope everyone is doing great at home. Love you all. 

Love your missionary, Taylor

When the parents are away the kids will play ;) the people we live with were out of town so we did some redecorating for them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment