Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Feliz Navidad

I have been feeling your prayers. Thank you so much for all the love and support.  I am truly blessed.  I have been gaining a stronger testimony and it has been awesome. Heavenly Father has been looking out for me lately and for that I am thankful as well. We have been having some good devotionals here lately.  This last week we had to teach an investigator in Spanish...boy that was hard.  I have been struggling with the language...especially with the pronouncing of everything, but I am trying.
 
Spencer Williams, from the Buckley 1st Ward arrived on Wednesday to the CCM. It was good to see a familiar face from home even though we don’t really know each other.


Hermana Tebbs, Hermana Sanders and I are the Sister Training Leaders for our zone but we are the only sisters in our zone so we are training ourselves haha. We had to go to a leadership meeting on the 18th.  After the meeting was over I turned around to see this kid upchuck everywhere. It was totally a "Pitch Perfect" moment.  But I felt so bad for him so I helped clean it up when everyone else walked away...people these days haha.  Hermana Sanders has been kind of having a hard time, but we are all trying to lean on each other.  Hermana Tebbs folded my clothes today when I was taking a nap.  She is too sweet and she helps me a lot with Spanish. Hermana Sanders picks on me a lot but it makes me happy because I feel like I have my siblings here with me.  She poked me with a pen the other day in a devotional haha.
 
 

We have been learning a lot about exact obedience lately.  I have been trying my best to be like Christ every day.  We had a devotional last night broadcasted from the Provo MTC, I tried to find Caitlyn in the crowd of missionaries, but I couldn’t.  Anyways one of the speakers said, “do what is right, even when no one understands!”  I loved that, that’s what a mission is about, doing your best!  As long as you’re trying your best, Heavenly Father will provide the rest!
 
Moroni 7:33
Alma 26:3
Ether 12:27
 
We are doing a service project as a CCM for some homeless men and it makes my heart happy.  We are tying blankets and making them lunches then a ward will take them to the shelter.  That’s what we will be doing later tonight and tomorrow on Christmas.  I am excited to have a Christmas in Mexico, I can already tell it will be way different. 
 
Buen provecha means have a good meal and enjoy in Spanish!  Lunch in Mexico is the biggest meal here, so I’m pretty hungry when it comes to dinner time.  I have been eating a lot of sweets to be honest.
 

Oh ya, I have been losing my socks...and you thought I was the crazy sock lady who brought too many hahaha!  There is a guy in my district and he draws really bien, that’s good in Spanish haha, I thought Adam would like it. 

This is the headset we have to talk on when we are doing language study and when I call you tomorrow lol.  I can’t tell which pics I am sending so I will just send a few haha.  I’m trying to send good pics but it is being weird and won’t let me preview them before I send them so feel free to delete the ones you don’t really like.  Oops I sent two of the same ones, I will try to send more pics next week.  Taylor
 

No comments:

Post a Comment