Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Leaving for Mexico!

Today I was set apart as a Full-Time Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and got on a plane at 11:00 pm to fly to Mexico City for the missionary training center there.  This picture is of me with my family right after I was set apart.

Look at all my luggage!  I will be dragging all of this luggage around with me from place to place during the next 18 months.

At the airport I met Elder Quinton who was flying to the missionary training center in Mexico City as well and who is going to the Reno Nevada Spanish Speaking Mission just like me (check out our super cheesy grins).  It was so nice and comforting to have a traveling companion!

I will be in Mexico City for six weeks and then I will fly to Reno, Nevada where I will spend the rest of my 18 month mission!  I'm so excited and I hope you will follow my journey along with me!





No comments:

Post a Comment