Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Half Way Through Training

Three more weeks at the CCM and then off to the real world. My week has been good but there have been some bumps in the road.  The day after Christmas I got really sick, I have a really bad cold.  On Friday I went to bed with a little bit of a fever, but my fever is gone now and I am just fighting a stuffy nose, but nothing major.

I have been trying to have exact obedience, but today is P-day so we all slept in a for a little bit.  But I am trying really hard to work on it because exact obedience brings miracles.  On Christmas we had a few devotionals. We talked a lot about how we had to be converted unto the Lord, just having a testimony is not enough.  We must convert ourselves first.  I am learning a lot here which is good.  
This was our service project on Christmas day. Hermana Tebbs is the one in the green sweater looking at Hermana Sanders is the one in the white shirt.  It is hard being in a trio at times, but we balance each other out.  My companions and I are getting closer, which is good because they make it easier. 


I really miss home, sometimes I ask myself why am I doing this but I know that I am here for a reason.  I hope you are doing well.  I miss you and love you!  Happy New Year!  Taylor



 



No comments:

Post a Comment