Saturday, March 21, 2015

Trials Make Us Stronger

This week was one filled with lots of miracles and other things.  One quick thing was that we "randomly" saw a guy Sister Underly had previously met before I got here (I say randomly because I don't believe in coincidences).  As we were walking we were going to go to another appointment, but Sister Underly said we should take our car.  I asked why we just couldn't walk, but she insisted on driving.  As we were driving we had to go around the street because the street was a one-way street.  Anyways, we saw him and Sister Underly freaked out because she has been praying that we see him.  We got out and talked to him for awhile and before he left he said he could meet us on Sunday.  On Sunday we talked with him about his trials and I shared my trials with him.  I told him that Heavenly Father gives us trials to make us stronger, not to make us feel worthless and those times when we are struggling is when we need Him the most. 

Sorry I don't have much time to write, I had to re-write this email because the other one deleted, Cool right. Anyway love you and miss you!

Hermana Friend

 

No comments:

Post a Comment