Saturday, May 9, 2015

The Plan of Salvation is Real

All is well here, this week was really good and I learned a lot.  We had to go to a funeral on Saturday, the family wanted us to come so we did.  It just reminded me how true and real the Plan of Salvation is.  No matter what happens, it will all be ok.

Things I have learned on my mission so far: 
  • Between 10:30pm-6:30am it feels like a solid 5 minutes
  • Hand Sanitizer is my best friend
  • I actually really hate food
  • I have to go to the bathroom like 100 times a day because I drink so much water, but if I don't drink water then I am dead thirsty...so it is a lose-lose
  • The Church is so true
  • I will conquer Spanish one day
  • People are very strange and just get stranger
  • How to wash a car in 5 mins when you are rushing to a district meeting
  • Make sure you pay attention to the amarillo carros (yellow cars) so you can get more points than Sister Underly
  • I am more competitive then I ever thought
  • I am turning into Dad (Jim) more and more everyday...yikes
T'was a good week. There were the highest of the highs, but the lowest of the lows.  "Hardships will consistently be there, but so will Christ! Love you :)  Hermana Friend




No comments:

Post a Comment