Saturday, May 2, 2015

Packages From Home

This week was a little harder. The work is not really progressing and my feelings are a little heavy today.  P-Days are my hardest because those are the days I miss home the most.  Sometimes I feel lost because I don't want to go home but at the same time I feel drained out and I've only been out for 4 months.  I know I have to stay positive, but sometimes it is hard.  I have a feeling this will be my last transfer her, but I would love to stay in Lake Tahoe for awhile.  It is so beautiful here and I can't wait to road trip here after my mission is done!

I gave a talk in Church yesterday in both the English and Spanish Sacrament meetings.  That was nerve racking.  I feel my Spanish is improving.  The best thing about this week was getting your package, it made my whole week! :) My most spiritual moment was when we met this member who just moved in the ward from Hawaii!  She is a caregiver 24/7 and so incredibly strong.  We had dinner with her yesterday and she gave the most beauitful prayer I have heard in a very long time!

Two more weeks and I cant talk to you! I love you, Hermana Friend.





No comments:

Post a Comment